- Sensors repair or Replacement
- New Openers / Motors
- Programming Keypads and Remotes
- New Opener Installations / Repair
- Replacement and adjusting motors
- Installation and repairs of keypads
- 90 Day warranty on all products and services
And Much More ….
Here is what we could do at Costa Mesa garage door opener or repair services.
- We will check with all the door parts and see if they are working well
- We will also check the door balance with garage door repair Costa Mesa
- We advise you to use the right opener
- For an quicker installation, set it on the ladder
- You must purchase a heavy duty angle iron
- You must replace all its components.
- Then we check with the opening force.
- We then fine tune the closing and opening force.
- After that we use bulbs that can handle vibration
- You must also fix one of the reversing door
We begin with checking the broken or damaged spring – in case you have double garage doors with similar use, you must replace when there is a broken spring. There is a high chance that the other one will break within a year or so. Check on your rollers and wooblies that might be the reason for door opening slowly and making a whole lot of noise. Test the balance on the door and then choose the right opener for yourself. Try purchasing a 1/3hp or a 1/2hp opener that can be found on the garage door. Setting the ladder for an easier installation on the garage door opener, buy a heavy duty angle iron to remove any form of sway. Replace all its components, you must check the door’s opening face, fine tune the opening and the of the closing force. Use bulbs that can handle vibration. Finally fix the reversing door.
Some of the required tools for this project are clamps, tape measures, drill /driver or cordless, hacksaw, wrench set.